Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Zimbabwe Adventure (part 2)

Check out the link and youtube clip below to get a small feel of what Rob Chifokoyo and his Dare2Serve team are doing with the Street School they have started up and are implementing in the city of Harare.

Adding to their mobilisation of young people in the city to serve the lost, the last and the least through building into orphanages, retirement homes, street corners and youth conferences, comes the initiative of adding value on an educational level to street children who would normally have no hope of anything greater than their present circumstances. We were able to catch a glimpse of this incredible work.




To read more about who and what Dare2Serve is about, click on the link below

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.397927590266227.89398.164905960235059&type=3#!/pages/Dare2Serve/234595256603066?sk=info

The storm is coming but I don't mind
People are dying, I close my blinds
All that I know is I'm breathing now
I want to change the world, instead I sleep
-Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment