Friday, October 5, 2012

NCMI SA Equip (Part three)

Thursday was a good day.

 
 A morning filled with moustaches and Mexican gang terminology (Terry Kreuger), New Zealand accents and distasteful All Black references from Bruce Benge and rounded off with the stories of plane crashes and fearless courage from Hennie Keyter, I joined the chip and dip queue for lunch with a heart stirred afresh as well as with the very unsanctified thought of who I would least like to meet in a dark alley out of the three morning speakers. 20 minutes later the stirring had become more of a heart-burn as I ate my salty lunch way too fast, but I digress.

 
By the time 7pm rolled around and the countdown clock moved swiftly to zero, the prophetic voices were released to fearlessly declare new seasons and unmarked paths as well as to remind us of God’s original intent. Gill Patterson, Ash Bell and finally Mike Hanchett masterfully lead us through a very organic evening of refreshing and empowering. Definitely an unscripted evening, but the fingerprints of heaven were all over our gathering as the Spirit of God moved amongst us.

 
As Tyrone and others have echoed on numerous occasions, we are through transition and God has us in position. And if Thursday was a day of increased positioning, I have no doubt today we are ready to be launched.

 
And in terms of the dark alley question, I polled extensively (three guys nearest me at the time) and we all agreed that we feared Terry Kreuger the most.
That moustache alone would kill you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment